First Search (OCLC) [In Library Only]
This database provides access to a wide variety of articles in a number of databases as well as a union catalog of books and resources from libraries all over the world. Databases include:
- ArticleFirst - An index of articles from the contents pages of journals.
- Ebooks - A catalog of online electronic books available through libraries worldwide.
- ECO - An OCLC collection of scholarly journals.
- ERIC - Journal articles and reports in education.
- GPO - U.S government publications.
- MEDLINE - All areas of medicine, including dentistry and nursing.
- OAIster - A union catalog of digital resources.
- PapersFirst - An OCLC index of papers presented at conferences worldwide.
- Proceedings - An OCLC catalog of worldwide conference proceedings.
- WorldCat - OCLC catalog of books and other materials in libraries worldwide.
- WorldCat Dissertations - All dissertations, theses, and published material based on theses cataloged by OCLC members, including all subjects.
Please note that within the First Search database, you must use the First Search commands - do not use the browser commands.